Get Your Full Bond Back
Moving out of a rental property is a busy time. While you are preparing to move elsewhere, there may be new tenants preparing to move into the property that you are leaving. A key indication for us of the success of the tenancy is a full or agreed bond refund to tenants so we want to do everything that we can to help you to understand and meet obligations for the end
of a tenancy.
Before Returning Your Keys:
• Return the property to the condition on the Entry Condition Report
• Have the carpets cleaned by a professional carpet cleaner and provide a receipt with ABN number
• If pets have been at the property, have a professional flea treatment done and provide receipt with ABN number WE WANT YOU TO GET YOUR FULL BOND BACK HERE’S HOW...
• If responsible for a pool at the property, it will need to be cleaned to the standard of when you moved in
• Outstanding monies, including rent up to the handover date, water or other invoices need to be finalised before handover
• All keys and remotes will need to be returned plus any extra keys you have had cut
• Cancel automated direct debit payments if set up to pay your rent
• Provide a forwarding address and telephone number for each Tenant on the Tenancy Agreement
• Refer to the Cleaning Checklist to assist your Bond refund.
For further information please download a copy of our Tenant Vacate Pack or feel free to contact our office.